Saturday, April 8, 2017

You're TREE-mendous! with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hey there ~ can you believe how fast this year is going!

Today is my day to be showcased on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog and I created a clean and simple card that can be done in a pinch.  I wanted to thank a friend of mine for a gift and when I saw this tree I knew it would be perfect!

My tree file is named Heart Tree and can be found in the $.50 section of the store.  They have a couple different ones but the one I used looks like this ~


Here's my finished project ~



I never think to use the drawing feature on my Cameo but when I saw this file it popped into my head!  I used the Cameo sketch pens to draw it out and then cut out my card base. 

Don't forget to look us up, we always love to see what other people do with Miss Kate Cuttables ~

We're on Facebook ~ Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria

We're on Instagram ~ @misskatecuttables

We're on Pinterest ~  http://www.pinterest.com/misskatecuttabl/


Thanks for stopping by....

0 Cheesy Comments:

Post a Comment